Have Your Say at ECan…

By contacting your mandated ECan Councillor>>more

By contacting this governments ECan Commissioners>>more

  • Please note there have been questions raised as to whether the goverments ECan commissioners hotline and email connects you directly to a commissioner or merely to ECans normal customer service call centre. So if you have a personal complaint against a council officer or procedure it may be wise to bear this in mind.

At Council Meetings or Committee Meetings>>more

Through a Deputation or Petition>>more

In ECan’s Annual or Long Term Council Plan>>more (coming soon)

In Resource Management Plans or other Planning Policies>>more (coming soon)

Help tip: See the Help and Resources heading at the bottom of the DEMOCRACY web page for useful information such as how to lobby and how to use the Official Information Act


Go Back to Help U page>>click HERE


%d bloggers like this: